Saratov Medical Journal (ISSN 2712-8253) is an international peer reviewed open access journal published since 2020.
Abbreviated key title: Saratov Med. J.
- Saratov State Medical University, Saratov, Russia;
- LLC Innovative Medical Technologies, Saratov, Russia;
- LLC Science and Innovations, Saratov, Russia.
Saratov Medical Journal publishes high quality medical news, original research, and reviews in English in all aspects of clinical medicine and public health.
In Saratov Medical Journal, we using Attribution-NonCommercial license (CC BY-NC).
- Indexed / Abstracted
- Aim and Scope
- Peer Review
- Publication Frequency
- Open Access Policy
- Publication Ethics
- Authors fees
- Disclosure and Conflict of Interest
- Plagiarism detection
- Preprint and postprint policy
- Policy on revocation or correction of articles
- The position to authorship
- Journal's policy on advertising
- Policy statements on data sharing
- Reasons for refusal to accept an article
- The policy of the journal to citation and self-citations
- Review Guidelines